- The meter is handheld Digital Multimeter for measuring DC and AC Voltage, DC Current, Resistance, Diode and Transistor with battery operated.
- Display: Blue Backlight LCD, 1999 counts, updates 2-3/sec
- Measuring method: Dual-slope integration A/D Converter
- Operating Environment: 0 to 40 °C
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Power: 9V Battery, NEDA 1604 or 6F22 Type
- Fuse Protection: 200mA/250V
- Size: 138mm x 69mm x 31mm
- Weight: Approx. 160g
- Measurement Range 200VmV-600V
- ±0.5% of rdg ± 2 digits
- Overload Protection: 250V rms
- Measurement Range 200V-600V
- ±1.2% ± 10 digits
- Overload Protection: 600VDC or rms
- Measurement Range DC 2000-10A
- ±1% of rdg ± 2 digits
- Overload Protection: F 200mA/250V fuse (10A range unfused)
- Measurement Range 200 Ohms - 2M Ohms
- ±0.8% of rdg ± 3 digits
- Maximum Open Circuit Volatge: 3.2V
- Overload Protection: 250VDC or rms
- Show the approx. forward voltage drop of the Diode
- Measurement Range hFE TEST (0-1000)
- Operation Instruction Manual
- Digital Multimeter
- Set of test leads
AC/DC Multimeter Voltmeter Ohmmeter Ammeter
This clamp meter uses large scale integration and unique function circuits.
It can measure AC Voltage, DC Voltage, AC Current, resistance, and fulfill audible continuity test. With the function of phase indication and identifying live-wire, this clamp meter is an ideal instrument for electricians.
Display: 3.5 digital LCD with a MAX reading of 1999, Auto polarity display
Measure method: double integral A/D switch inplement
Sampling speed: 2 times per second
Over-load indication: "1" is displayed
operating Envionment: 0℃~40℃,at<80%RH
Storage Environment: -10℃~50℃,at<85%RH
Power: 2 size AAA batteries (Not include)
Low battery indication: support
Static electticity: anout 4mA
Clamp dimension: 25mm for open jaw; 35mm for inner diameter
Open Circuit ＞2.8V, Buzzer <(50±20)Ω
Phase Indication (50Hz)
Range: AC380V±10%, Phase indication: OK/Reversal/MISS, Accuracy ±3%
Live Wire Test
Range: 180V~400V, Live wire detect: LIGHT or LCD indication
The B-Venusian model of PowerBay is been used in the measurement of the consumption of AC active energy which with the frequency of 50HZ. It adopts the advanced microelectronics technology in data collecting, processing and protecting. It can be used in several conditions as in home, in rental estates, in office, in laboratory, and so on. This product used simply and conveniently, and shown clearly. It can be used in the monitor of power using equipments, such as the air-conditioning, the refrigerator, the energy-save lamp, and so on.
>> Technical parameters：
Voltage specification: 220V, 50Hz
Maximum current: 10(A)
Accuracy grade: 1.0
Meter constant: 6400imp/KWh
Power consumption: <1W
Weight: about 130g
Working temperature: -25～45℃
Measurement of the active electric energy using.
The current power using monitored timely.
Power using time in total can be record.
Measurement of the quantity of CO2 which generated when power using.
(Notes: 0.555kg CO2 generated when 1 KWh electric energy consumed.)
The overload threshold can be set, warning will happen when overload happened.
Displayed by LCD which with large size.
1. Plug in the powerbay set, and then plug in the power using equipments.
2. The total used energy, active power, current voltage, current, power using time in total, frequency, and CO2 generated can displayed on LCD.
3. LCD shown the active power value continuously when power on, the backlight lighted at the same time and will be off after 5 seconds.
4. Display when press the buttons: The active power value, power factor, current, voltage, frequency, power using time in total, total used energy, and CO2 generated will displayed on LCD in cycle or reverse cycle when press the "▼" or "▲" button.
5. Warning when overload happened When the current power exceed the limited power quota continuously, warning will happen, backlight will blink and stopped after didn't overload for a few times. How to set the overload threshold: Press the "▼" or "▲" button until the current power value shown on LCD, press the "set" still for 2 seconds, now LCD show as "XXXX W" and the rightest "X" blinking. Press the "▼" or "▲" button until the blinking "X" shown as what number you want, and then press the "OK", this bit set accomplished. Now the next "X" blinking, set the following bits with the same steps. LCD shown the current power value after threshold set accomplished. The threshold value wouldn't more that 2200W, or else LCD will shown "Err1" for 3 seconds and the threshold should be set again.
6. Clear the power using time in total: Press the "▼" or "▲" button until the power using time in total shown on LCD, press the "set" still for 2 seconds, now the numbers on LCD blinking, press "OK", time clear accomplished and LCD shown the power using time in total.
7.Clear the power used in total: Press the "▼" or "▲" button until the power used in total shown on LCD, press the "set" still for 2 seconds, now the numbers on LCD blinking, press "OK", clearance accomplished, and the value of CO2 generated cleared too. LCD shown the power used in total.
Description & Features:
It includes 7 functions with 25 rangs.
Pocket size digital multimeter
This is a pocket size didgital multimeter, you can use it to measure AC/DC voltage, DC current and resistance.
Powered by 1 x 12V E23A battery (included)
This is high-precision sound level meter
Sound Level: 40 ~ 130 dB With Level Selecting Button Switches
Digital 7x Golf Range finder